We specialise in:
Project Services in CAD and BIM
We can ‘CAD Up’ your proposed designs or produce ‘As-Built’ drawings of the projects you have constructed or installed, either wholly or in part.
We help our CAD clients to concentrate on the things that they do best – for example, high-value engineering design – while we deal with the workaday issues of drawing production.
We also create highly accurate 3D digital BIM models of buildings, structures, plant rooms, piping and drainage systems, gas lines, swimming pools, or whatever other construction projects you are working on or bidding for.
Finally, we can produce beautiful 3D visualisations and graphics which help you to show your clients your vision for their project.
In short, among other things, we help our clients to:
- Participate in high-value construction projects which require coordination across multi-discipline teams.
- Create winning bids by presenting the most well-developed proposals to stakeholders.
- Provide the deliverables needed to meet the projects they have committed to.
Why use us?
As a UK based company, we offer the following advantages:
- We can meet face-to-face easily to discuss projects in detail and troubleshoot problems; we have no time-zone issues and, despite Zoom, there are times when only a face-to-face meeting will do.
- All of our work is done in-house, using security-cleared personnel – this is vital to maintain a very high level of quality in the deliverables
- We carry a ‘Cyber Essentials’ accreditation, giving you confidence that your work will be secure
- We have the experience and expertise developed over many years and so understand the obligations and responsibilities that come with being entrusted to deliver your projects, as well as the advantages and benefits to both sides.
- We carry an appropriate level of Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Training Services in CAD and BIM
As experienced users ourselves, we also provide training in leading CAD and BIM software solutions such as AutoCAD, BricsCAD, Revit, Inventor, Fusion 360, 3ds Max, Navisworks and other programs. We are a fully accredited Autodesk Training Centre (ATC) and our instructors are Certified Professionals and Certified Instructors, giving you the confidence that they know what they are talking about.
Our courses are held at our own training facilities in West Sussex and London; at customers’ own premises or, increasingly, virtually over the Internet.