Today AutoCAD 2017 was released. The latest release allows you to work faster and smarter than ever before! There are a number of exciting changes to keep a look out for, including the AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app – allowing you to use AutoCAD wherever you go!
New AutoCAD 2017 features:
- AutoCAD 360 pro mobile app – Draft, edit and view 2D CAD drawings across multiple devices. Access drawings from any cloud storage service such as Google Drive and Dropbox. Work offline and sync changes when back online and more.
- Smart centrelines and centre marks – It’s easy to create and edit centrelines and centre marks. When you move associated objects, the centrelines and centre marks automatically move with your object.
- Enhanced co-ordination model – Attach and view Navisworks and BIM 360 Glue models directly inside AutoCAD software. New functionality enables you to snap to precise locations on an attached co-ordination model using the standard model as well as using the standard 2D endpoint and centre object snaps.
- Share design views – Share your 2D and 3D CAD drawings in the cloud. Your reviewers don’t need a login or even an AutoCAD-based product to view your drawings and they can’t alter your source DWG file.
- Import PDFs – PDFs have been added to the Import File Formats. Import the geometry, TrueType text and raster images from a PDF file or underlay them into your drawing as AutoCAD objects.
- Enhanced 3D printing – Send your 3D models to an external 3D print service, install the print Studio tool or connect to a 3D printer or create a print file for later.
- Enhanced Migration tools – Migrate your custom settings and files with ease from preceding releases. Your settings are auto-detected and you choose which ones to migrate.
For more info visit: blogs.autodesk.com/autocad/autocad-2017-its-alive/
Purchase AutoCAD 2017 from here: bmarq.co.uk/product/autocad-2017/