There’s never been a more affordable time to become an AutoCAD user. You can now purchase AutoCAD for as little as £3 per day.
AutoCAD is a robust product that is continually growing and improving. The software allows companies of all sizes to include it in their budgets.
Why you should purchase AutoCAD
AutoCAD is the most widely used software in the CAD market. It is the industry standard, constantly improving and customisable!
A subscription makes it easier to manage the software (licensing, access, updates, and versions). You can staff up or down easily, centralise license control, and understand who needs updates. With a subscription, you only pay for what you need. Plus, your budget is more predictable, with options to lock in prices for multiple years. You also have access to the latest version with continuous upgrades, and no downtime.
Don’t go for the free software
- ZWCAD, and DraftSight don’t have the graphics and 3D display capabilities that reduce eye fatigue, speed 3D visualisation and provide stability of operation AutoCAD does.
- DraftSight and ZWCAD have no sheet sets that enable template configuration, integrated detail bubble callouts, and seamless integration with the plot publishing routines. AutoCAD does.
- DraftSight and ZWCAD don’t have easy drag-and-drop creation of palettes and programmability using AutoLISP or macro code to enforce layering and scaling standards when inserting blocks or other geometry. AutoCAD does.
- No other software has the security structure like AutoCAD’s Trusted Locations settings to prevent unauthorised or viral programs from making their way into your operating environment.
- Free drafting software such as Draftsight are far behind when it comes to keeping up the latest AutoCAD version.
Access to AutoCAD 360 and the App Store
When you are out in the field, you can easily access your DWG files regardless of whether you are connected to the internet, through A360 and the AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app. There is no risk of losing access to your designs when you’re not connected to the internet.
You can easily customise the user interface to fit the way you work. Plus, with over 600 apps in the Autodesk App Store, you may find your preferred way of completing a task without having to create a shortcut. It’s just a matter of downloading and installing.
You have the support of a large global user community and training network. And it’s all included in the subscription price.. From sharing tools for building network deployment kits with custom content to install across offices, coordinating service pack delivery so everyone is using the same software, and working with hardware vendors to ensure that certified drivers are available to reduce hardware glitches, to day-to-day questions. You are not left to figure it all out on your own after you buy the software.