Are you trying to find the best way to implement BIM into your work? Join us at the Brighton & Hove Progressive Synagogue on 25th October 2017, to find out how to successfully integrate BIM into your workflow at the latest BIM Regions Sussex meetup hosted by ZST Architects.
Ian Anderson from Geosphere4D, joined by Phil Pinder from Benchmarq Ltd will be speaking about the application of BIM to one of Sussex’s most intriguing National Trust Properties – Nymans.
- Brief History and Background of the National Trust Property
- Overview of Client Requirements and Objectives
- Survey Data Capture: Laser Scanning and Spherical Photography
- Visual Asset Management
- Development of a 3D BIM model from CAD survey data
- The challenge of 3D BIM modelling of Heritage Properties
- Technology Solutions
- Future Development of the Model
This event also offers the chance to network and meetup with other AEC professionals in Sussex and discuss anything related around BIM (Building Information Modelling).
Please email email@example.com to secure a place. 4pm arrival, 4:30pm start – 6:30pm Wednesday 25th October 2017.
Address: Brighton & Hove Progressive Synagogue 6 Lansdowne, Hove, BN3 1FF.
There is on-street pay and display parking and the nearest train station is Hove, which is approximately a 20-minute walk.