This handy guide will help you set up your Autodesk BIM 360 Team. These instructions work both for the trial and paid subscriptions.
2. You will now be sent an email from BIM 360 Team. Click the link in your email invitation to access BIM 360 Team.
3. Now Sign Up or Sign In. The images below are of the Sign Up and Welcome Screen.
4. Create a New Project using tools in BIM 360 Team.
Please note that the default project type is “Closed”. The Project Administrator can edit type settings in the Details section of the project.
5. Upload project information and design data including AutoCAD drawings, Revit models and over 65 other design file formats.
6. Now it’s time to invite team members!
a) Invite Team members from BIM 360 Team. Open the project. Click Invite.
b) Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite and click Send Invitations. You will be notified when a person joins the project.
c) The role of the project team members determines their project access level. The person who creates the project is the default Project Administrator. Everyone in a project is a project member.