At the end of November our trainers Carl, Tassos and Andy took the Autodesk Certified Professional Exam for AutoCAD 2017, and they all passed with flying colours!
Autodesk Certification provides reliable validation of knowledge and skills from our trainers, proving they are some of the most knowledgeable AutoCAD users in the UK.
Our trainers are required to take the Autodesk Professional Exams every year, to stay up to date with the latest software releases.
To be able to qualify to take the Certified Professional Exam, one must have 400 hours plus hands-on experience with the software, and preferably taken an Essentials course beforehand.
Our students can also take the Autodesk Professional Exam at our training centre in West Sussex, if they have the required experience. On the other hand, there is also the option for taking the Autodesk Certified User Exam, which requires less hands’ on experience, at only 50 hours of practical use with the software.
Here are 10 reasons as to why you should gain Autodesk Certification
- Industry recognition in a incredibly competitive profession
- Proven expertise in the latest Autodesk software, whether it be AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Maya or 3ds Max
- Improve your software performance by revising and strengthening your skills
- Gain confidence and personal satisfaction from passing an Autodesk exam
- Increase the possibilities of being promoted and open up extra career possibilities
- Become part of an elite and exclusive team of Autodesk Professionals
- Align with an industry leader in CAD software – Autodesk
- Preparation is easy, practice and assessments tests are readily available, along with preparation road maps and online resources
- Flexible certification options for all abilities
- Performance-based tests are the best way to assess your skill level