Earlier this week Autodesk unveiled a significant update for its Windows 10 app which will now include AutoCAD 360 to the Universal Windows Platform. The app has also received a new UI design, along with other improvements.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile application that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings across desktop, web, and mobile devices.
New AutoCAD 360 features will include:
- Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap
- Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
- Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
- Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
- Measure accurately using the distance measurement tool while on site
- Keep drawings up to date by saving edits as you go
- Work offline and sync your changes once back online
- Share your designs with others directly from mobile
- View drawings from a multitude of cloud storage services (Google Drive, OneDrive, Buzzsaw, Dropbox, and more)
- Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers