Revit 2019 brings improvements to the overall design environment with a completely re-written view management system that also lets you take full advantage of multiple monitors. New features included in Revit 2019 will improve the architectural design experience and that help you do more of your work while in 3D. Over the past few releases, Revit has made big strides in supporting industrialized construction by better-connecting design and fabrication workflows. Revit 2019 includes expanded modeling capabilities for detailed steel design and fabrication functionality for precast concrete. Revit 2019 also delivers improvements to primary/secondary hydronic networks for modeling complicated piping networks.
New and enhanced Revit 2019 features include:
- Greater control over view graphics with “or” in filters
- Experience immersive design – do more of your modelling in 3D
- More complex fill patters and more life-like renderings
- Split railings
- Create more complex piping networks
- Tools for detailed Steel Design enabling more streamlined design-to-fabrication workflows