AutoCAD Civil 3D 2020
Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D software is a civil engineering design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modelling (BIM) workflows.
Using AutoCAD Civil 3D, infrastructure professionals can improve project delivery, maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to design changes, all within the familiar AutoCAD environment.
Notable Civil 3D features include:
- Streamline time-consuming tasks
- Boost productivity with improved drafting and documentation tools
- Create stunning visualisations, simulations and water analysis projects
- Co-ordinate with team members within civil infrastructure projects
AutoCAD Civil 3D is available as part of the AEC Industry Collection.
Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D software is a civil engineering design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modelling (BIM) workflows on a variety of civil infrastructure project types, including roads and highways, land development, rail, airports, and water.
AutoCAD Civil 3D helps civil infrastructure professionals improve project delivery, maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to project changes, all within the familiar AutoCAD® environment. Additionally, users can help streamline time-consuming tasks such as intersections, roundabout and corridor design, parcel layout, pipes, and grading with specific tools and customizable design standards.
What are the key capabilities of Civil 3D?
Civil 3D provides the intelligent 3D modelling tools to support BIM and help reduce the time it takes to design, analyse, and implement changes. With powerful features in the areas of civil design, drafting and documentation, GPS survey and data collection, visualization and analysis, and collaboration/data exchange, you can automate time-consuming tasks to help streamline project workflows.
AutoCAD Civil 3D includes all of the new capabilities introduced in the latest release:
- Enhanced access to corridor models improving how teams work on transportation projects
- More effectively leverage a corridor for design of site features; extract multiple feature lines from within corridor regions
- New pressure pipe content added
- New roundabout design capabilities
- Bring roundabouts into an AutoCAD Civil 3D drawing from Autodesk InfraWorks 360
- Create multiple data short cut references via simple drag-and-drop operations; organize model objects in sub-folders
Civil Drafting & Documentation
- Centralize management and improve enforcement of design standards
- Automate the association of property data to corridor solids
- Manually add property data to any drawing object and leverage data in other applications downstream, including: Navisworks, BIM 360 Glue, and others